Refractive Surgery Standards Reference Group
This reference group provides an independent review of draft outputs from the Refractive Surgery Standards Working Group.
The reference group provides initial advice on the:
- comprehensiveness and applicability of the guidance; content and clarity of the guidance and its suitability to different environments, is straightforward and usable by service providers and service users
- interpretation of the evidence available to support its recommendations
- likely impact on patient groups affected by the guidance
- likely impact / ability of service providers to implement the recommendations
- does the publication achieve its intended aim
Members of the reference group are required to complete a conflict of interest declaration form and confidentiality agreement.