|(How the ophthalmologist approaches their practice)|
|With appropriate attitudes, ethics and understanding of responsibilities, in particular:|
- Follow the GMC's guidance on probity.
- Be aware of potential and actual conflicts of interest and declare them appropriately.
- Understand the meaning of "probity".
- Identify where you may have failed to meet the expected standards in the past.
- Identify what conflicts of interest you have met so far in your career or might meet in the future.
- Understand what you should do if ethics and values are compromised, e.g. your patient's interests seem to conflict with the interests of your research, your employer, your colleagues, your family or yourself.
Portfolio Part 2 FRCOphth
Target Year of Achievement
Foundation (annual review)
Related Learning Outcomes