The Royal College of Ophthalmologists AGM 2018
5 April 2018
The 30th AGM of The Royal College of Ophthalmologists will be held on Tuesday, 22 May 2018 at 10.05am at Annual Congress, hosted at the Arena & Convention Centre (AAC), Liverpool.
Please note that all members are entitled to attend the Annual General Meeting. Those members who are not registered for Congress but who wish to only attend the AGM must present themselves at the registration desk at 9.15 – 9.45am so that a security pass can be made.
- To receive the 2017 Trustees’ Report. This will be on the College website by 27 April 2018 www.rcophth.ac.uk
- To receive a report from the President
- College Officers to receive questions on the work of the College
- To receive the Financial Statements for 2017 These will be on the College website by 27 April 2018 rcophth.ac.uk
- To re-appoint Sayer Vincent and Co. as auditors to the College for the coming year
- To approve the proposed increases in annual subscription for 2019 – please see overleaf
- To receive the results of the appointment of College Officers
- To receive the results of the elections of Council members
- Any other business
If you like further information on attending the AGM, please contact email@example.com